1. YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
eAgencie is bound by the National Privacy Principles.
If at any time eAgencie is required by law to release information about you or your organisation, eAgencie must cooperate fully.
2. WHAT SORT OF INFORMATION DOES eAgencie COLLECT?
eAgencie collects personal information about you (“the Information”) in the following ways:
- When you register an enquiry or request certain services or products, or otherwise contact or do business with eAgencie.
- Other personal information may be collected from telephone calls, faxes, e-mails and letters from contacts of eAgencie and from subscription forms.
3. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE THE INFORMATION?
If you do not provide the Information required, you may not be able to receive the information or service you requested by the method you have requested.
4. HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED BY eAgencie?
eAgencie collects the Information to provide you with a specific service. For example, we may use the Information you provide us to:
- Process product license subscriptions, update your details and profile information or fulfill an order or request for services or information.
- Send you information on relevant eAgencie services, training and events.
- Monitor, process and send your eAgencie product license subscription renewal.
- Communicate with you on any issues relevant to your transactions with the eAgencie. If at any time you receive material that you do not wish to receive, please see “Correcting and Updating Your Profile” below.
5. WHO DOES eAgencie DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO?
eAgencie will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise supply to third parties any personal information obtained from you without your consent.
- eAgencie will provide only such information as is required to suppliers and business partners to enable a particular service to be fulfilled.
- eAgencie develops aggregate (i.e. not individual) reports, which incorporate some of the Information. The reports are for use by our business partners or by eAgencie to review statistics or analyse trends. However, these reports do not include any personally identifiable information.
- eAgencie may use information for editorial, marketing or promotional purposes. Such identifying information, if applicable, will not be transferred to any other party unless otherwise stated at the time of collection.
6. HOW WILL THE eAgencie KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE?
eAgencie has security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse and/or alteration of the Information under its control. These security measures include:
- Firewalls – to prevent the hacking of our database.
- Clauses in employee agreements requiring confidentiality and training on the importance of the Privacy Legislation.
- Appropriate security access to eAgencie premises.
- The use of passwords for access to database information and the use of security levels within the database to ensure that staff only access the information required to perform their duties.
- Security bins for the disposal of written information
7. CORRECTING & UPDATING YOUR PROFILE
eAgencie gives you the following options for accessing and modifying Information previously provided:
- You may gain access to Information that eAgencie has collected about you, by contacting the person named below. We will not charge you for responding to such a request.
- You can change or update personal information online or you can also advise of changes via telephone, fax, email or letter.
8. CONTACTING eAgencie:
> Emailing info@eAgencie.com
> Calling 1800 684733
> Or writing to
The Privacy Officer
PO Box 7056
Riverside Centre QLD 4001.